Traveling to Lapland is a lifelong dream. The snow-capped trees, the northern lights, reindeer, and more adventures are waiting for you.
How about ice swimming? Or just a traditional Finnish smoked sauna in the Lappish wilderness? We got you covered! Let us share with you our best tips to experience Lapland and make your Lapland holiday exceptional and full of unique activities.
In this blog, we would like to show you the essence of the arctic beauty, the life in Lapland, and help you plan an unforgettable vacation to the North.
Lofoten, Senja, Norkapp and more.
Kiruna, Lulea and more.
Rovaniemi, Levi, Ylläs, Inari and more.
Everything about Northern Lights in Lapland you need to know.
ROVANIEMI TRAVEL GUIDE
Are you planning a trip to Rovaniemi, the capital of Finnish Lapland? Get this travel guide for your DIY trip to simplify planning! (Click on the image!)
- Grense Jakobselv from Kirkenes
- What to Wear in Lapland in Winter?
- Scenic Photo Locations in Lapland: The Most Instagramable Places
- The Secrets of Reindeer in Lapland: Best Safaris, Farms, and Get to Know Where They Live, How They Help Santa, and More
- Top 5 snowshoes for beginners
- Lapland Northern Lights Photography Guide